The following positions are currently vacant:
- Ruby on Rails
- PostgreSQL DB
- Bootstrap / jQuery
Exciting thing to be done in
- Hybrid Cloud Services
- Security & PCI DSS compliance
- Machine Learning
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
As a Full Stack Developer at Better Payment you will be working on the core of our payment system, building and designing the API and working on the Better Payment Gateway application. You will have the opportunity to engage with the whole team, while working on real projects and optimizing our platform.
Better Payment has an open work environment where everyone has their own responsibilities. We seek talented employees who crave to learn and develop new skills and can work both independently as well as in a team when tackling big projects. There are exciting things to be done in automation of financial transactions. You will also be working on designing and building a RESTful API that developers will find a joy to use. Network programming and clean code should be in your blood, as you’ll interact with a lot of third-party systems and services.
- Integrate new services in the Better Payment Gateway
- Build and design an API-driven environment
- Work in high-security and high-availability environments
- Keen to write technical documentation
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL DB
- Knowledge of secure programming techniques
- RESTful API development should come as second nature
- Building highly interactive web applications
- Experience with test-driven development
Nice to have
- Development experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with FinTech and payment is a plus
We know the kind of talent we’re looking for and would schedule an online interview first. You can expect quick progress from the first meeting with team members and management to the potential welcome in our team.
If you are interested to work for a startup and to be a part of our success story, please send us your resume to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Better Payment Germany GmbH
Rosenthaler Str. 34-35
Subject: “Job description“ and your first & last name
Contents: CV, letter of application